Stock Update - 26th July 2021Sorry, we are having a problem supplying this product.
We are not allowing orders until we sort it out.
This Suburban is a 240 Volt only water heater and has been WaterMark certified for the Australian market.
The Suburban range of water heaters include Gas, 240v & Gas/Electric models and offer manual or 12v Ignition. Manufactured in the USA featuring a steel tank with porcelain lining for a extended life and copolymer insulation jacket for superior heat retention.
These hot water systems fit under a seat or in the back of a cupboard, with a door and access from the outside of the RV.
The water inlet and outlet are at the rear so allow some space for connections, whilst 240V gets connected to a wiring block.
- Easy to replace anode rod for corrosion protection
- Pressure relief value has a compression fitting to suit 1/2 inch copper pipe.
- The unit comes with the main tank as shown, plus a separate door.
- Easy access, Foam tank insulation and high recovery rate.
- Range of spare parts available.
- 2 year warranty.
- Model: 950-00044
- Brand: Suburban
- Barcode: 5188A
- Heating Source: 240 Volt
- Capacity: 17.7 litre
- Recovery: 21Lt/hr 45 degree rise
- Dimensions (mm): 320(w) x 320(h) x 450(d) (plus pipe connections at rear)
- Includes door - Overall Dimensions: 380mm x 380mm
- Weight: 14.5 kg
- 240 volt - 50 HZ AC, 1440 watts - 6 amp.
- WaterMark Certified
- Cold water inlet is 1/2 inch female BSP.
- Hot water outlet is 1/2 inch female BSP.
- Anode Thread is 3/4 inch female NPT.
- The unit will slide in from the outside, in a cutout of 330mm high and 325mm wide.
- Shipping Weight: 12.11 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 47 cm x 34 cm x 34 cm.
This product connects to other products that we sell. It has the following connections:
Click to Show Connecting Products