CaravansPlus offers a lenient Returns Policy. We want you to be confident in our products and our after sales service. We accept returns for incorrect item supplied, warranty issues, and change of mind.
1. Incorrect, Faulty or Damaged Item Supplied.
If we make an error we will fix it and pay all costs. This includes if we send you the wrong product, or if we have an incorrect photo or product description on our website. We will send you the correct product or refund your money.
We will also reimburse you for the freight charges. If an item is delivered faulty or damaged you may elect to have it replaced or refunded. Please notify us within 3 days of delivery and before any installation attempt.
2. Warranty Issues.
Manufacturer's warranty applies to most items. The period or warranty is mostly shown on each item, however as a general rule it is 12 months for appliances and 3 months for spare parts from the date of purchase. If you have a warranty problem in this period please contact us through "My Account". You are responsible for the return of the item to CaravansPlus. We will pay to return the item to you.
- Impractical to return items (eg. installed refrigerator) may have warranty fixed on site by an authorised service agent.
- Free return postage to customer is limited to 3 months for spare parts or 12 months in all other instances.
- If no manufacturing fault is found, then you will need to pay the freight to have the item returned to you.
3. Change of Mind.
We will accept Change of Mind returns within 30 days of delivery as long as the product is in original condition and with any special packaging (may have been opened). Upon return you will receive a store credit for 100% of the products price, this will automatically be applied to any future orders. A refund may then be requested and this will incur a re-stocking fee, normally 10%.
- Sanitation products that have been opened or installed.
- Electronic components, unless in original sealed packaging.
- Awnings, screen, caravan covers, unless in unopened packaging.
- Items that are sold by the meter.
- Items that were not held in stock and were specially ordered for you.
- Items that have been installed, modified or used.
- If free freight was included in a products price, then the true freight cost will be deducted from refund.
- Restocking fees may be applied for damaged packaging, inspection and testing of appliances or items with multiple components.
4. Returns Procedure.
To initiate a return please click the button above or contact us through "My Account" to arrange the return. We will issue a Return Authorisations within 2 business days. If the item is eligible for a free return we will also issue you with Reply Paid details.
If there are any other problems, please contact us in the first instance. It is our aim to make every online purchase an easy and pleasant experience. Our success depends on your satisfaction.
5. Governing Law.
We intent to comply and exceed all requirements of Australian Consumer Law.
Disputes will be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and the courts of that State shall have jurisdiction.