Stock Update - 5th Mar 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 38 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
Winegard FreeVision HV RetroFit Kit replaces the original head unit for your Winegard Sensar. It simply bolts onto your existing antenna masts, and utilises the plastic elevating gear (can be purchase below as option related part). This is a cheaper alternative to upgrading your Sensar.
The optional wingman is NOT required for this model, as the technology is built in as standard.
- This Winegard Retro Fit Kit winds-up and rotates manually from inside your RV (as per your original Sensar), however the advantage of this model over the SenSar is that it collects vertical and horizontal signals that covers all Australian Transmitter styles.
This antenna has been extensively developed in the United States with a great deal of Australian input to ensure you receive great picture quality anywhere in Australia.
****Warning This RetroFit Kit requires you to already have a Winegard Sensar installed. This replaces the elevating arm and antenna head.
ANTENNATEK Signal Commander , owners have also reported that replacing the elevating gear with a winegard Elevating gear - NOW INCLUDED will allow retrofit to the Commander antenna.
You will need to reuse your connecting pin at the pivot point.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 900-00070
- Brand: Winegard
- Receives Standard and HD digital signals
- Receives Analogue
- Range 144km
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- Operating Dimensions 43.2W x 116H (cm).
- Stowed Dimensions 125.3L x 11.2H (cm). (this is the size that it will require to wind down to the roof)
- Shipping Weight: 3.19 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 12 cm x 45 cm x 117 cm.
- Shown as item on Spare Parts Diagram - Winegard Freevision HV - TV Antenna. 1