Suburban 240V Element 1440W, 6amp, will suit SW6DEA, SW5EA & SW4DEA. NEW STYLE replaces original element pictured in the second image.
- The word 'UP' is shown on the element in 2 places as marked on the white plastic part of the element.
When the element is installed, it is recommended that this word up is in the UP direction where possible, the reason for this there is less surface area on the horizontal plane at this point and this will minimize the amount of "scale" that can attach to this element.
This previously was an issue when the unit was slightly older it would hum/buzz and can be very noisy at night when trying to sleep.
Also with this new design, being that the element is longer length in total, this also will lower the noise when in operation due to the heat being more evenly dissipated, though still has the same heat output. (should eliminate the noise noted similar to a noise a kettle makes when heating).
- 3 month warranty.
- Model: 950-02691 Coast to Coast, 040710 CAMEC
- Brand: Suburban
- 240V Element
- 1440W, 6amp
- Thread 1 inch NPT (32.4mm outside diameter).
- Shipping Weight: 280 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 4 cm x 4 cm x 21 cm.