Showering, dishwashing, washing your hands - the Truma UltraRapid Hot Water System HWS provide a reliable supply of hot water in leisure vehicles. Truma has now taken the development of the well-tried Boiler further and adapted it to the continuously increasing demands of the standards. The new Truma UltraRapid HWS impresses with increased heating power, compact dimensions and new black design.
- Stronger heating element: 1415 W (240 V) instead of 925 W (240 V) for shorter heat up and reheat time.
- Space saving dimensions (same foot print like the Boiler) and less weight than competitor products.
- All fittings included are JG push-in connections for easier and faster installation.
- Modern design with black housing and black control panel.
- Improved corrosion resistance due to design and production change of the heating element and the water tank.
- Extended warranty period of 24 months
- 2 year warranty.
- Model: 73213-22 Leisure-Tec, 950-09014 Coast to Coast, 73212-22
- Brand: Truma
- Contents: 14 Litres
- Pump Pressure: Max 2.8 bar
- System Pressure: Max 4.5 bar
- WaterMark Certified
- Connection: Pressure resistant hot water hose - 12mm rigid pipe
- Test Point Pressure: 2.75 kPa
- Nominal Input: 4.7 MJ/h
- Heat Output:4.1 MJ/h
- Gas Consumption: 90 g/h
- Power Supply: 230 V / 240 V AC, 50 Hz
- Connection: 12 V DC + 230 V / 240 V AC
- Output Power: 1300 W (5.7 A) / 1415 W (5.9 A)
- Heating up 230 V / 240 V: 1300 W (5.7 A) / 1415 W (5.9 A)
- Ignition: 0.17 A
- Heating Up: 0.08 A
- Stand-by: 0.04.A
- Heating Up Time: Mixed 28 min, Electrical 40 min , Gas 45 min approx
- Weight: 7.2 kg
- Shipping Weight: 9.60 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 42 cm x 34 cm x 38 cm.
This product connects to other products that we sell. It has the following connections:Click to Show Connecting Products