Stock Update - 2nd August 2021Sorry, this item is not in our warehouse. We usually have at least 20 of these on our shelves but they have just been sold.
We already have another 39 on order with our supplier. 4 of the new ones are already allocated to other people who have placed orders with us.
We should have these again before any other shops, so if you find this product elsewhere we recommend you confirm they physically have it.
We do not a firm ETA yet, but we expect them to arrive within a few weeks.
Please place an order to reserve the next arrivals.
Showering, dishwashing, washing your hands - the Truma UltraRapid Hot Water System HWS provide a reliable supply of hot water in leisure vehicles. Truma has now taken the development of the well-tried Boiler further and adapted it to the continuously increasing demands of the standards. The new Truma UltraRapid HWS impresses with increased heating power, compact dimensions and new black design.
- Stronger heating element: 1415 W (240 V) instead of 925 W (240 V) for shorter heat up and reheat time.
- Space saving dimensions (same foot print like the Boiler) and less weight than competitor products.
- All fittings included are JG push-in connections for easier and faster installation.
- Modern design with black housing and black control panel.
- Improved corrosion resistance due to design and production change of the heating element and the water tank.
- Extended warranty period of 24 months
- 2 year warranty.
- Model: 950-09036, 73213-22, 73212-22
- Brand: Truma
- Contents: 14 Litres
- Pump Pressure: Max 2.8 bar
- System Pressure: Max 4.5 bar
- WaterMark Certified
- Connection: Pressure resistant hot water hose - 12mm rigid pipe
- Test Point Pressure: 2.75 kPa
- Nominal Input: 4.7 MJ/h
- Heat Output:4.1 MJ/h
- Gas Consumption: 90 g/h
- Power Supply: 230 V / 240 V AC, 50 Hz
- Connection: 12 V DC + 230 V / 240 V AC
- Output Power: 1300 W (5.7 A) / 1415 W (5.9 A)
- Heating up 230 V / 240 V: 1300 W (5.7 A) / 1415 W (5.9 A)
- Ignition: 0.17 A
- Heating Up: 0.08 A
- Stand-by: 0.04.A
- Heating Up Time: Mixed 28 min, Electrical 40 min , Gas 45 min approx
- Weight: 7.2 kg
- Shipping Weight: 9.60 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 42 cm x 34 cm x 38 cm.
This product connects to other products that we sell. It has the following connections:Click to Show Connecting Products