Stock Update - 20th September 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 24 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
The Breaksafe 6000 Breakaway System activates the electric brake system and brake lights of your Caravan or Trailer if it is accidentally separated from the tow vehicle (e.g. Breakaway).
The battery compartment is easily accessible and features a fully enclosed circuit board case for better water resistance.
The kit includes a 7ah battery, coil cable breakaway switch, mounting hardware and installation instructions.
The breaksafe battery recharges while driving through an auxiliary line or you can use an external battery charger. You can also test the condition of the battery with a simple push of the button on the front of the unit.
In NSW it is mandatory to have a remote monitor that gets fitted inside the tow vehicle. This is a separate part, see part RM6000
- Applies electric brakes on up to 4 wheels, if a trailer/caravan gets separated from tow vehicle
- Keeps brakes applied for up to 20 minutes
- Includes a 7ah battery that re-charges while you drive.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: CPBS6000, 350-01280, 000940, RedArc BA6000
- Brand: RV Electronics
- Barcode: 93457570001101
- Suitable for: Caravans, trailers, horse floats and campers
- Shipping Weight: 3.16 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 10 cm x 19 cm x 32 cm.