Stock Update - 17th Jun 2021Sorry, this item is not in our warehouse.
The demand for this product is normally very low so we only get these in as needed.
If you place an order, we will get it with our weekly supplier delivery.
Breakaway kits are required on all Caravans or Trailers that exceed 2000kg that use electric brakes. The unit will engage the caravans brakes if the caravan detaches from the tow vehicle.
This kit features a wireless remote battery monitor that is visible to the driver, and receives battery charge signals every 30 minutes without needing to be specially installed in the tow vehicle. The wireless pairing greatly reduces the time & expense to install this breakaway kit.
These are water resistant but not waterproof. The control module should be mounted in a protected location.
Unlike the previous model TS1000, the new TS2000 does not include a separate 12V Battery, but is wired directly to your caravans main battery with the included wire harness.
- Power is supplied directly from your caravans 12V battery
- Includes Tekonsha Breakaway Switch
- Activation switch that connects tow vehicle to caravan with stainless steel cable.
- Wireless pairing of Control Module with the remote battery monitor
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 350-01406
- Brand: Tow Secure
- 12V Operation
- 12V Battery Monitor that connects to a cigarette outlet
- Control Module(mm): 177(w) x 80(h) x 53(d)
- Shipping Weight: 3.72 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 22 cm x 20 cm x 11 cm.