Stock Update - 18th August 2022Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 23 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
The Nuovo Mapa telescopic table leg is ideal for use in caravans and RV's where the table drops to make a bed. The sliding turntable system allows the tabletop to be easily manoeuvred into many positions.
To lower into bed position just press the foot button and push top down. It will raise automatically when foot button is pressed again.
The bed position comes factory set at 330mm but this can be adjusted to suit your caravan or motorhome.
Please Note: These are sent to you in two boxes, and may not always be delivered on the same day. Please refer to your Australia Post tracking number, and delivery date range that we issue on the day of dispatch. The bottom base garnish is in the table top box.
- Tabletop can slide and rotate when the under-mounted lever is squeezed.
- Top can move left or right, forward or back and swivel
- From the centrepoint the table will slide 10cms front & back, 20cms left & right
- Metal bearings make for a smooth sliding action with an aluminium sliding mechanism
- Very solid construction
- Foot button used to release table from bed position to table position - gas strut operated
- Easy to install by screwing the base plate onto the floor
- Adjustable bed height - see PDF for instructions
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 400-02600
- Brand: Tecno - Nuova Mapa
- Fully Extended Height: 710mm (floor to the underside of table top)
- Minimum Height: 330mm (adjustable to 410mm)
- Base Diameter: 250mm
- Tabletop Bracket Dimensions: 710mm x 440mm (min table size)
- Base plate is 240mm dia.
- Tools Required to set Bed Height: Vice Grips & 8mm Socket Spanner (Not Included)
- Table Top NOT Included
- Shipping Weight: 15.00 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 49 cm x 60 cm x 41 cm.
Due to the many ways one may wish to fix the table bottom the floor, and also the platform in which it may be installed, there are far to many variables. As such no fixing kits are supplied, or available with these units.
It is up to the installer to decide how best to approach the installation, and procure the fasting system locally.