The Camec Elite Pro 2 enables you to move your caravan or trailer into locations that are impossible when attached to a tow vehicle. The Auto Engage feature means you can start moving your van by remote control with a push of a button.
This style of mover remains mounted to you van and the rollers engage the caravan tyres when in use. This provides greater traction control and ease of use than the Jockey wheel style mover.
- Auto Engage - Rollers are engaged & disengaged with a push of a button.
- Makes the hardest park effortless and safe.
- Remote control allows you control from any vantage point around the caravan.
- Aluminium rollers reduce unwanted wear on tyres.
- Soft start and stop technology means no jerky movements.
- Compact design gives better ground clearance.
- All mover components are fully protected against water spray, dirt, and oil.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 043322 CAMEC, EM305
- Brand: Camec
- Not Suitable for rear shackle type suspensions
- Suitable for most single or twin axle caravans up to 2000kg
- Maximum Tyre Width: 205mm
- Suitable for Caravan Width: 1800mm to 2500mm
- Safe Working Load: 2000kg (up to 1750kg on an 18% gradient)
- Speed: 11cm /sec
- Average Current Consumption: 30 Amps
- Max Current Consumption: 120 Amps
- 12 Volts
- Weight (2 motor set): 33kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 120 cm x 60 cm x 60 cm.
*** IMPORTANT *** These units are NOT compatible with earlier Elite Pro models and cannot be paired together.