This set of 4 bungs is used to measure the water level in one tank. This style of sensors can be used in place of the single sender arm style. The water level is displayed on the BM PRO Trek or Drifter Monitors.
1. Empty the water from the tank(s)
2. Choose a suitable side of the tank where the level-sensing bungs can be located.
3. Drill the required holes as shown in Figure 5.
4. Fit the four bungs to the holes as detailed in Figure 6. Pay particular attention to which bung goes into which hole, matching the wire colours as shown in Figure 6.
5. Connect the water-tank sensors as detailed in Figure 9
6. Fill the tank(s) and check for water leaks around the bungs. Reseal as necessary.
7. Test operation of water level sensors, water pump switch, and remote on/off switch.
- Model: 500-00749 Coast to Coast, DTANKSENS BM PRO
- Brand: Setec
- Shipping Weight: 70 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 8 cm x 10 cm x 3 cm.