Stock Update - 20th September 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 8 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
Two stage regulator kit, suit dual gas cylinder. These fit TWIN bottles fitted with POL valve. These include the two stage regulators that are required for all new installations.
- The rubber nose means you get a perfect seal with finger tight effort.
The optional flared nut shown in photo is not included but is the most commonly required flared nut for Caravan and Motorhome installations. See related parts below. It allows 5/16 inch copper pipe to fit directly to this regulator and is NOT commonly stocked by gas fitters.
After any gas fittings are replaced, gas system must be tested for leaks.
- This regulator has a label that indicates it should be fitted under cover. This means it needs to be installed into a boot or somewhere else where it will not come into contact with water or any debris thrown up by the tow vehicle's tyres. An alternative is available by searching for ID-13266 in the search at the top of the page.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 550-00316
- Barcode: 6060575
- The outlet supplied is 3/8 inch SAE fitting that will suit 3/8 inch copper pipe (needs to be flared).
- Gas Type - Propane.
- Outlet Pressure 2.8 kPa (28 mBAR).
- Inlet Pressure (Max.) 1750 kPa (17.5 BAR).
- Operating Temperature -20 degrees C to 50 degrees C.
- Die-cast Body Construction.
- Diaphragm - Approved NBR(Fabric Reinforced).
- Includes -Test Point- which is required in some states
- Hoses are 450mm long
- Shipping Weight: 1.16 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 7 cm x 27 cm x 26 cm.
This product connects to other products that we sell. It has the following connections:
Click to Show Connecting Products