The Truma Combi 2E provides room heating and hot water from a single appliance, saving space and weight in your Caravan or Motorhome. It is highly efficient operating on gas or 240v when available (12v connection is required to ignite the gas).
The water heater function can be used independently of the room heating with the boiler taking just 23 minutes to fully recover or 90 minutes when also running the air heater.
The included CP Plus digital control panel makes it simple to adjust the desired temperature, mode and can even be used with a Truma air conditioner for total climate control. 65Mm ducting is required to direct the warm air to outlet vents.
- 65mm ducting is purchased separately depending on the lengths you require.
- Operates on Gas (requires 12v for ignition)
- Water heater operates on 240v when available
- Operates at 97% efficiency
- Maintenance free appliance
- Gas connection by licensed gas fitter.
- Vent outlets included - Ducting must be purchased separately depending on lengths required.
- 2 year warranty.
- Model: 100-02198, COMBI-2E-WMK-KIT, 33111-27
- Brand: Truma
- Barcode: 4052816009049
- Operating pressure: 2.75 kPa
- Includes three outlet vents
- Water contents: 10 litres
- Boiler Heating up time: 23 minutes, 15 C to approx. 60 C
- Heater & Boiler: 90 minutes, 15 C to approx. 60 C
- Pump pressure max: 0.28
- System pressure max: 0.45 MPa
- Nominal input (2.75 kPa): 6.9 MJ/h
- Thermal output - Electrical operation (240 V): 980 W
- Thermal output - Mixed operation (gas and electrical): max. 3900 W
- Thermal output - Gas operation: max. 1950 W
- Gas consumption (2.75 kPa): 130 g/h
- Air delivery volume with 3 hot-air outlets max: 249 m/h
- Current input at 12 V (Heater + boiler) Short term max: 5.6 A (average 1.1 A)
- Current input at 12 V (Heater + boiler) - Heating up of boiler 0.4 A
- Stand-by: 0.001 A
- Current input of 240 V : 4.1 A (980 W)
- Weight (not containing water) - Heater unit: 15.8 kg
- Weight (not containing water) - Heater unit with peripheral devices : 16.4 kg
- 12v Connection requires a 10amp fuse.
- Water connection is 12mm John Guest
- Shipping Weight: 21.00 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 40 cm x 50 cm x 60 cm.
Allow 10mm all round, allow access for plumbing and ducting connecting. Screw unit to floor with screws provided. Additional details in installation manual. Maximum ducting lengths for air intake and exhaust vary- see manual. Limitations exist for placement of exhaust - see manual. Air return to unit from inside cabin is required.
Manual recommends a non-return value (not included) be placed in water pipework.
This product connects to other products that we sell. It has the following connections:Click to Show Connecting Products