Stock Update - 27th October 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 39 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
We also have another 31 on order with our supplier that we are expecting around 19th of January.
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
Trail-A-Mate MkII is a hydraulic caravan jack designed to lift larger and heavier caravans than the original Trail-A-Mate Jockey Wheel/Jack. The outside diameter is 60mm.
There is an optional 60mm A-Frame clamp, see Part 450-00089
- Requires 60mm clamp to be purchased separately is used on the A-Frame.
- Does NOT fit standard 50mm clamp
- Easy to Use - Being hydraulic it takes very little effort to operate
- Safety - Fully complies with the Australian mandatory safety standards (2693:2007)
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 040981, 450-00085
- Brand: Trail-A-Mate
- Capacity: 1500kg /ATM 3500kg
- Comes with detachable flat base. (No suitable for use with a wheel)
- Comes with jacking clamp as per the photo above, but 60mm clamp is still required as a separate purchase.
- Shipping Weight: 17.50 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 15 cm x 16 cm x 74 cm.