Stock Update - 20th September 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 43 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
SUPEX Curved awning tension roof rafter is cost effective way of stopping that rollout awning sagging and flapping. SUPEX have made an easy to fit adjustable curved roof rafter which can be added to an existing awning in just seconds.
Simple installation - simply attach bracket to van wall with 2 screws, extend awning to fully opened position making sure the key way is facing down, drill a hole in awning tube at appropriate height . Make sure to de-burr hole to avoid damage to awning fabric on closing.
The white powder-coated aluminium rafter is more curved than the Coast and Supex Slight Curve rafters providing greater tension on the awning fabric. This is ideal for awnings where the fabric has already loosened slightly. Smaller awnings need just one while larger awnings would benefit from 2 or even more. They take just seconds to place in position, and can even be used to hang light items off the ground, like drying that towel off.
This is the exact part called 'PC Rafter' by Dometic as suggested for the Dometic Power awning. You will need two for the Power Awning.
- Suit Carefree, A&E, Dometic and many other awnings
- Not suitable for Fiamma Awnings
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 563VA, 1616, PC Rafter
- Brand: Supex
- The curve offset is approx 65mm- 75mm at a 2.4m extension
- Aluminium - Powdercoat White
- extend from 1.5m to 2.5m
- Wall bracket included (without screws)
- Outside Diameter (on larger section) 25.7mm, Inside Diameter 23.4mm
- Rounded top face to reduce wear on awning fabric, COAST version has Square cross section
- For a smaller curve see Supex Slight Curved Rafter - 563V
- Shipping Weight: 1.40 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 160 cm x 6 cm x 4 cm.
Our CommentsPLEASE NOTE:
To work out the 65mm curvature, extend the rafter out 8ft or 2440mm. 65mm is the distance measured from the underside straight line, to the underside of the rafter.