Stock Update - 3rd December 2023Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 10 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
This Suburban is a 240 Volt only water heater and has been WaterMark certified for the Australian market. The
The Suburban range of water heaters include Gas, 240v & Gas/Electric models and offer manual or 12v Ignition. Manufactured in the USA featuring a steel tank with porcelain lining for a extended life and copolymer insulation jacket for superior heat retention.
These hot water systems fit under a seat or in the back of a cupboard, with a door and access from the outside of the RV.
The water inlet and outlet are at the rear so allow some space for connections, this model is pre-fited with a 240v plug for easy connection to a GPO in your RV.
- Easy to replace anode rod for corrosion protection
- Pressure relief value has a compression fitting to suit 1/2 inch copper pipe.
- The unit comes with the main tank as shown, plus a separate door.
- Easy access, Foam tank insulation and high recovery rate.
- Range of spare parts available.
- 2 year warranty.
- Model: 950-00046
- Brand: Suburban
- Barcode: 210546702
- Replaces Older Model SW5EA
- Heating Source: 240 Volt
- Capacity: 17.7 litre
- Recovery: 21Lt/hr 45 degree rise
- Dimensions (mm): 320(w) x 320(h) x 450(d) (plus pipe connections at rear)
- Includes door - Overall Dimensions: 380mm x 380mm
- Weight: 14.5 kg
- 240 volt - 50 HZ AC, 1440 watts - 6 amp.
- Pressure Relief Valve: 700kpa
- WaterMark Certified
- Cold water inlet is 1/2 inch female BSPT
- Hot water outlet is 1/2 inch female BSPT
- Anode Thread is 3/4 inch female NPT.
- The unit will slide in from the outside, in a cutout of 330mm high and 325mm wide.
- Shipping Weight: 12.11 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 47 cm x 34 cm x 34 cm.
Key changes from previous SW5EA Model:
Change of Pressure relief valve from 850kpa to 700kpa (this means the unit will expel more water on a heating cycle than the older 850kpa valve)
Now has a pre-fitted 240V power lead to allow direct connect to the GPO in the RV
NO more external 240V switch in the service area.
Has the door flange/Frame pre-fitted from factory
ConnectionsThis product connects to other products that we sell. It has the following connections:
Click to Show Connecting Products