This SHURflo 4009 fresh water pump is the most common pump used in recreation vehicles made in Australia. It features an internal by-pass, assuring long life and top performance in all plumbing systems. The Revolution Pump is built for high flow demand, low noise and no rapid cycling. This pump is super quiet, thermally protected and can run dry without damage. Mounts in any position.
This pump is a direct replacement for the Shurflo 2088 which has now been superseded.
To ensure your Shurflo Pump has valid warranty, they must be installed with a filter.
- Includes twist on filter
- Ideal replacement for Series 2088 pumps
- C-Tick approved
- 4 Chamber Diaphragm
- Dry Prime up to 1.8m Vertical
- Internal By-Pass will prevent rapid cycling (when used at very low rates, eg. thru water filters, they will rapidly cycle unless an accumulator is used, as will most 12v pumps.)
- An accumulator is NOT required with this pump
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 040860+Filter, 800-00022
- Brand: SHURflo
- 12 Volt
- Flow Rate: 11 litres per minute
- Auto-Switching: Yes
- Maximum Amps: 5.2
- Input/Output Connections: 1/2inch bsp male thread
- Pressure Cut Off: 45psi (3.1bar)
- Internal Bypass: Yes
- Dry Prime Height: 1.8m
- Dimensions (mm): 111(w) x 125(h) x 205(d)
- Shipping Weight: 1.83 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 14 cm x 22 cm x 10 cm.
These pumps have some water present as they have been fully tested by the manufacturer before being sent to Australia. The best connections for the 1/2 inch thread on these are the Shurflo fittings shown as related parts.
These are not supplied in a retail box, and are as per what is supplied to the major caravan manufacturers in Australia.
The importer will not warrant pumps that have not been used with a filter, or thread tape has been used, or tightened the thread mechanically, or been installed outside the body and suffer from dust ingression. Additionally the pressure switch is set from factory. Any adjustment will be detected and void warranty.
This product connects to other products that we sell. It has the following connections:Click to Show Connecting Products