SharkBite shower breeches are the section of pipework used between the tap and the outlet. This section of pipe is not under continual pressure as the water is held behind the tap valves on either side. When you operate the taps the water mixes and discharges from your shower head. This fitting also features a lugged edge for convenient mounting.
No crimping, glue, soldering or special tools are required to install SharkBite fittings. Simply Cut. Push. Done. They are rotatable during installation and can be installed in wet and dry lines. SharkBite fittings are also removable and reusable (Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs sold separately).
SharkBite plumbing fittings and pipe are manufactured in Australia and approved for behind the wall or underground applications (wrapping is required when burying underground).
- Instant push-to-connect brass fittings. Cut. Push. Done.
- Fittings are rotatable and can be installed wet or dry
- The tube liner for PEX installations means no loose components and ensures a secure, reliable connection
- The position of the O-Ring and grab ring allow for the immediate detection of leaks
- Approved for behind the wall and underground application
- The DZR brass body is strong, corrosion resistant and durable
- Fittings are removable and reusable after installation
- This quality product is Made in Australia.
- 25 year warranty.
- Model: F662
- 300mm Length
- Shower / Bath Combo
- Right Angle Breech
- 16mm Pex Collar
- 5/8 Inch Female BSP
- 1/2 Inch Male BSP Riser
- Lugged Mounting
- Shipping Weight: 530 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 35 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm.
This product connects to other products that we sell. It has the following connections:
Click to Show Connecting Products