Used to scoop in air under pressure from forward travel. These raise the pressure of the interior of the RV and prevent most dust from entering when travelling on dirt roads. Fit to roof, opening forward. A flat 25mm wide mounting surface surrounds the vent. It is normally screwed or riveted to the external skin, but can be glued for a neater appearance. Six mounting holes are marked, but not predrilled on the mounting face.
- Model: 650-04150 Coast to Coast
- Overall Dimensions (mm): 170 x 113
- Opening Dimensions (mm): 112 x 60
- Opening Height (mm): 104
- White powdercoat finish
- Shipping Weight: 330 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 18 cm x 12 cm x 3 cm.