Stock Update - 27th September 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 7 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
We also have another 10 on order with our supplier that we are expecting soon.
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
The renewed Saracen V2 Hitch Lock now includes a tow chain lock and additional hardened steel collars for improved security.
The Saracen Hitch lock is a high quality trailer lock produced by Purpleline. It supersedes the Guardian and is designed to fit over standard couplings fitted to most Caravans and Camper Trailers in Australia.
Made from specially hardened high tensile steel which is resistant to cutting and drilling. The high security, 9-lever barrel lock is resistant to picking, drilling and gas freezing.
The Hitch lock prevents a tow vehicle connecting to your Caravan or trailer.
- 9-lever barrel lock
- Improved design make it suitable for use on a larger range of ball couplings. ALKO 50mm Ball Couplings or similar - NOT Treg, Trigg, Highland or others.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 450-06081, SHL100
- Brand: FullStop
- Barcode: 9347296000064
- Compatible with: Alko, Trigg Bros, Mecher and Trojan
- Saracen V2 Includes Tow Chain Lock & Additional Steel Collars
- Shipping Weight: 2.98 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 14 cm x 11 cm x 17 cm.