This display features a coloured LCD single water tank gauge and Voltmeter to monitor your battery level. The gauges require one of the RV Tank sender probes to operate. The tank-senders are available in three different wire lengths.
These run from your on board battery or 12v transformer, but use only 50 mA so the current draw is almost nil. You'll never need to change a battery in this style and the gauge is usually left on, except when your caravan or motorhome is in storage.
- Monitors one water tank, either metal or plastic plus a battery bank
- Five levels are indicated on display
- Constant display of levels without needing to press a button
- On/Off switch when caravan is not being used
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: LCD0189W
- Brand: RV Electronics
- Barcode: 9345757000189
- Size: 108mm x 108mm, From 10 to 20mm thick
- 12V connection and tank plug entry at rear requires a cutout 50mm wide x 20mm high
- Colour of needle changes to red and flashes at the lowest (RES) level.
- One water tank gauge
- Sender probe NOT included (see related products below)
- One Voltmeter to monitor 12V battery
- Shipping Weight: 170 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 4 cm x 15 cm x 23 cm.
VERY IMPORTANT: We have had a number of customers contact us after receiving these units advising the gauges do not change. Please remove the 'dummy' piece of card board to reveal the LCD screen behind.