Stock Update - 16th Jan 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 92 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
6080 integral two-stage regulator is a high pressure regulator combined with a second stage regulator. It is suitable for installing on a Recreation Vehicle with one or two gas cylinders that are manually selected. (Changeover valve required for twin bottles)
Connecting to a single gas cylinder a) The regulator inlet has 1/4 inch female NPT (National Pipe Thread)
b) You can connect any pigtail that has 1/4 inch male NPT
c) You can connect a pigtail with 1/4 inch IF (Inverted Flare) using adapter ID-7599
Connecting to twin gas cylinders a) The regulator inlet has 1/4 inch female NPT (National Pipe Thread)
b) The change-over valve has 1/4 inch IF (Inverted Flare) inlet
c) The copper pigtail, or any flexible pigtail with that thread will connect
- Two-stage regulation results in a consistent inlet pressure to the second
stage, thereby minimizing minor outlet pressure variations from the
second stage regulator.
- Zinc Die Cast
- Mounting bracket included (removable)
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 6080, 040974, 550-00298, 042050
- Brand: Keefer
- Mounting holes 90mm apart on main bracket and approximately 85mm on the body casting.
- Inlet pressure 10 to 250psi
- Outlet pressure 11" WC
- Inlet 1/4 Inch FNPT.
- Outlet 3/8 Inch FNPT. (connects to m-BSP-3/8)
- Capacity 210,000 BTU/hr
- Dimensions 142mm x 83mm wide, 75mm thick (excluding bracket)
- Offset bracket adds 19mm to thickness
- Shipping Weight: 450 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 9 cm x 11 cm x 15 cm.
ConnectionsThis product connects to other products that we sell. It has the following connections:
Click to Show Connecting Products