6080 integral two-stage regulator is a high pressure regulator combined with a second stage regulator. It is suitable for installing on a Recreation Vehicle with one or two gas cylinders that are manually selected. (Changeover valve required for twin bottles)
Connecting to a single gas cylinder a) The regulator inlet has 1/4 inch female NPT (National Pipe Thread)
b) You can connect any pigtail that has 1/4 inch male NPT
c) You can connect a pigtail with 1/4 inch IF (Inverted Flare) using adapter ID-7599
Connecting to twin gas cylinders a) The regulator inlet has 1/4 inch female NPT (National Pipe Thread)
b) The change-over valve has 1/4 inch IF (Inverted Flare) inlet
c) The copper pigtail, or any flexible pigtail with that thread will connect
- Two-stage regulation results in a consistent inlet pressure to the second
stage, thereby minimizing minor outlet pressure variations from the
second stage regulator.
- Zinc Die Cast
- Mounting bracket included (removable)
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 6080 Keefer Bros, 040974, 550-00298, 042050
- Brand: Keefer
- Mounting holes 90mm apart on main bracket and approximately 85mm on the body casting.
- Inlet pressure 10 to 250psi
- Outlet pressure 11" WC
- Inlet 1/4 Inch FNPT.
- Outlet 3/8 Inch FNPT. (connects to m-BSP-3/8)
- Capacity 210,000 BTU/hr
- Dimensions 142mm x 83mm wide, 75mm thick (excluding bracket)
- Offset bracket adds 19mm to thickness
- Shipping Weight: 450 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 9 cm x 11 cm x 15 cm.
ConnectionsThis product connects to other products that we sell. It has the following connections:
Click to Show Connecting Products