Stock Update - 27th October 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 11 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
Solar Panel 30 amp Regulator, 12V/30A.
- The Solar Charge Regulators connect your solar panel to your battery. For
smaller panels (either 60W or 90W) the standard 7A Solar Charge Regulator
will be sufficient as it can handle up to 7A of solar charging. A
safe alternative to protect your 12V battery from overcharging or
For larger panel or multiple
panels, the 30Amp Solar Charge Regulator is recommended. It has an LCD
control screen which allows the user to monitor the solar output
performance and battery voltage levels.
Modern charge controllers use Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to slowly lower the amount of power applied to the batteries as the batteries get closer and closer to fully charged. This type of controller allows the batteries to be more fully charged with less stress on the battery, extending battery life. It can also keep batteries in a fully charged state (called float) indefinitely.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 050731, TPS 545
- Brand: Camec
- Barcode: 9339051002628
- Measurements L 133mm x W 70mm x D 33mm.
- Hole Centres Horizontal 125mm - Vertical 50mm.
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Maximum power 360w at 12volts.
- USB output: 5V/2A
- Suitable for: Lead-Acid, Lithium Ion & LiFePO4 Batteries
- Shipping Weight: 380 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 18 cm x 11 cm x 6 cm.