Stock Update - 27th September 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 5 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
We also have another 6 on order with our supplier that we are expecting soon.
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
The device lets you connect your Recreational Vehicle to a normal household powerpoint. It can also be used for other devices or machines that have a 15amp plug, but may not need the full 15amps to run.
You plug the 10amp plug into a 10amp powerpoint and the 15amp socket fits your 15amp power lead. This will allow you to use your lights and any appliances up to the 10amp level. If you exceed the limit it cuts out and can be reset.
POD stands for Protection On Demand
- Weatherseal on connection and RCD
- Brightly coloured for easy visibility
- Inbuilt loop for hanging
- Fits regular and heavy duty cords
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 500-04520
- Barcode: 9325602013106
- IP44 rated can be used outside
- Includes overload protection to 10amps
- Includes Residual Current Device (RCD) 30MA
- 1.5m Lead to connect to 240V
- Approved AS/NZS 3190:2011
- Suitable for cords up to 10mm thick
- Shipping Weight: 900 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 37 cm x 14 cm x 11 cm.