Camec 3 Point Lock Barrel & Key,
Removing lock barrel
After removing lock assembly from the door, hold the handle open and turn and pull the rear metal lock activator (cylinder).
To remove the key barrel, working from the rear, depress the small metal wafer into the lock while the lock is rotated so the square protrusions on the lock line up with the gaps in the housing. The lock should now slide out the front.
To Add the lock barrel
Place the key in the lock and turn so the square protrusions on the lock line up with the gaps in the housing. Place the barrel at an angle so the wafer enters the housing first and depresses itself while the remainder of the lock to pushed in. The wafer should pop out to secure the lock in place.
These are for CAMEC 3 point door locks. We can not guarantee they will worth with anything else.
- Model: 014392 CAMEC, 600-00699 Coast to Coast, 7016-250, 50270280, 600-00699
- Brand: Camec
- These barrels were included in all Camec 3 Point locks produced before 2012
- These are also compatible with the One-Key system
- Shipping Weight: 20 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 5 cm x 3 cm x 2 cm.