Stock Update - 13th Jun 2021Sorry, this item is not in our warehouse.
The demand for this product is normally very low so we only get these in as needed.
If you place an order, we will get it with our weekly supplier delivery.
The Camec Odyssey Doors incorporate two doors (main & screen/security door) into a single easy to use slimline unit. A simple rotation of the door handle releases the outer door which can then be held open revealing a fully functioning security screen door.
The main door is constructed with a powercoated aluminium frame, PVC infill panel and a single gazed tinted acrylic window. For added safety the door has a lower venturi vent to provide ventilation and protection from dangerous gas leaks. The inner door features a black Amplimesh security grille and flyscreen which is fitted with Camec's classic 3 point locking system for added strength and stability.
Selecting the Perfect Door
The Odyssey door range is the latest release from Camec who have been the leading Australian manufacturer of caravan doors for over 25 years. The full range has a variety of different shapes, colours and sizes to choose from, the first step is to select a shape:
- The 4 Square Corner - This is Camec's classic caravan door style and still popular today.
- The 2 Radius Corner - The top corners have been curved to give a more modern look.
- The 4 Radius Corner - Both the top and bottom corners are curved as seen in the American RV market.
The next step is to pick your colours, this is a combination of frame colour, infill colour and vent colour:
- Frame - Black or white
- Infill - Black, white or silver
- Vent - Black or white
With your colour scheme selected you just need to decide on a left or right side hinges. The side is determined as you are looking back at the caravan from the outside. This means a left hand hinge will be towards the front of the caravan, when installed on the passenger side wall.
For those looking for something a bit extra Camec has also released the Odyssey Premium Door Range. The upgraded version replaces the Amplimesh grille door with an RVSafe stainless steel security screen door (similar to CrimSafe screens). The main door has been improved with the addition of a double glazed window panel for increased temperature stability. The premium doors are only available in the 2 and 4 radius corner range at this stage.
Links to all the door styles are listed below.
- Camec's patented 3 point locking system
- Main door with strong but light PVC infill panel
- Amplimesh security grille door with flyscreen
- Accepts Camec's One Key & Keyless Entry upgrades
- Odyssey single glazed tinted window panel
- Lower Ventri Vent - 238cm2 of permanent ventilation
- ADR approved for use in motorhomes
- This quality product is Made in Australia.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 041153
- Fits into recess 1723mm high x 572mm wide
- White frame with white infill panel
- Right hand hinges, looking from outside
- Shipping Weight: 20.00 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 15 cm x 77 cm x 200 cm.