Box of 20 Tablets.
These are safe to use in cassette and portable toilets that are emptied into composting toilets, septic or sewer systems.
They break down solids
Remove bad odours
contain no harmful chemicals
Economical and easy to use
protect rubber seals
compact and easy to store
These are an ideal solution to the liquid chemicals in use today - they have been endorsed by the Great Barrier Reef Research Foundation.
Each table lasts up to 7 days in a cassette toilet. The instructions that are included offer plenty of other suggested uses including cleaning fridges, tiles, dishwasher, additive to your wash instead of bleach, etc..etc..
- Can be discharged into normal sewer systems
- Can be discharged into Septic systems
- Can be discharged into Composting toilet systems
- Option 1: Place half tablet in flush tank, 1/2 table in waste tank (standard usage) - lasts 4 days
- Option 2: Place full tablet in flush tank, plus full tablet in waste tank (low usage) - lasts 7 days
- Ideal for toilets with flush tanks
- This quality product is Made in Australia.
- Model: 850-04050
- Brand: Odour-B-Gone
- Barcode: 9369999059293
- Fast Action
- 20 Tablets
- Shipping Weight: 660 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 11 cm x 13 cm x 6 cm.
If these are to be used in toilets without a separate flush tank, a spray bottle should be made up from 1/2 a tablet dissolved in water. This adds new oxygen each flush for freshness.