Stock Update - 6th May 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 2 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
We also have another 1 on order with our supplier that we are expecting soon.
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
This jockey wheel is recommended for use with caravan or trailers fitted with a 12V movers such as the Purpleline and Riech mover range. They allow the Caravan to move over rougher ground and/or changes in grade better than the single jockey wheels fitted to most caravans.
- It features two 10 inch solid rubber wheels combined with steel centres for added strength.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 450-00698
- Brand: Manutec
- Static Capacity: 1000kg
- Wheel Size: 250mm (10") solid tyre
- Weight: 17kg
- Max Lift / extension: 225mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 370mm (from centre of drawbar)
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 680mm (from centre of drawbar)
- Overall Shaft Height Open: 855mm
- Overall Shaft Height Closed: 630mm
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Clamp: Heavy duty bolt/weld on (bolts not included)
- Shipping Weight: 17.83 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 72 cm x 31 cm x 27 cm.
Our CommentsPlease Note:
The standard clamp that comes with this unit has holes to fit a 50mm draw bar. You may need to weld it into place. Alternatively, use the existing 50mm jockey wheel bracket on your caravan
Important - Jockey wheels are not designed to be use to manoeuvre in their extended position. The strength of the shaft is greatly reduced in the extended position and likely the bend or break during movement. The correct method is the lower as far as possible without limiting the wheel from pivoting before moving. Lowering the jockey wheel will make it safer and easier to manoeuvre.