GSL Voltage Reducer from 24V to 12V, 60amps
The unique feature of GSL equalisers is that they are 12V TRUE battery equalisers designed for centre tapped 12V dual battery systems. This is due to the micro controller measuring both sides of the system and charging the 12V tapped battery so that it is never out of balance.
The functions of the Equaliser, Reducer and Charger have been combined into this single model. With the flick of a switch (and applicable wiring changes) the REC is capable of all three tasks meaning you have one product for all your 24V to 12V conversion needs.
- Microprocessor based, accurately insures that the
voltage on both batteries remains equal even under
highly unbalanced 12V current
- Status indication for both 24V and 12V busses
- High efficiency switchmode technology
- Improved reliability and extends battery life
- Controlled via ignition
- Current limiting under overload and short circuit conditions
- Thermal and over voltage protection
- Compact and lightweight aluminium heatsink construction
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: REC-1260 GSL Electronics
- Brand: GSL
- Input Voltage: 23 to 30VDC
- Output Voltage: 1/2 Input Voltage +/- 3%
- Efficiency At Typical Operating Conditions: >/= 85%
- Bulk Charge Current: 60 Amps
- Stand By Current: 20mA
- Protection: Short Circuit, Battery Reversal, Over Voltage and Thermal Protection
- 12V and 24V Status Buss Indication: Yes
- Output Connections: 4 x Terminal Blocks
- Weight: 2.6Kg
- Dimensions: [LxWxH] 313mm x 175mm x 66mm
- Shipping Weight: 2.90 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 33 cm x 20 cm x 7 cm.