Gas Strut, 830mm >480mm, 240N, 10mm Shaft with 12mm Ball Joints Ends. Jayco. These gas struts are used to assist the lift of the roof of many Pop-Tops. Ensure the extended length is OK and that the ends are similar.
- Two styles of ends could be used, the plain eye ends (open ended) and the ball joint ends which include the removable ball joint that attaches to the roof and wall. It is usually possible to reuse the old ends if those listed do not have matching ends. The capacity should be shown on the old gas strut.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 13005 DA Trading, 008397 CAMEC, 40135132
- Brand: Jayco
- In Jayco applications these extend to approx 700mm (this may vary), but is always less than 800mm.
- Max length: 830
- Stroke length: 350mm
- Force: 240N
- Ball ends: 12mm dia
- 8mm thread.
- Shaft: 10mm dia
- Shipping Weight: 650 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 3 cm x 5 cm x 83 cm.