Stock Update - 20th September 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 37 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
Gas Strut, 830mm >480mm, 240N, 10mm Shaft with 12mm Ball Joints Ends. Jayco. These gas struts are used to assist the lift of the roof of many Pop-Tops. Ensure the extended length is OK and that the ends are similar.
- Two styles of ends could be used, the plain eye ends (open ended) and the ball joint ends which include the removable ball joint that attaches to the roof and wall. It is usually possible to reuse the old ends if those listed do not have matching ends. The capacity should be shown on the old gas strut.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 13005, 008397, 40135132
- Brand: Jayco
- In Jayco applications these extend to approx 700mm (this may vary), but is always less than 800mm.
- Max length: 830
- Stroke length: 350mm
- Force: 240N
- Ball ends: 12mm dia
- 8mm thread.
- Shaft: 10mm dia
- Shipping Weight: 650 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 3 cm x 5 cm x 83 cm.