Gas Strut, 525mm >305mm, 400N, 8mm Shaft with 10mm Ball Joint Ends.
- Gas struts shown meet German DIN standard.
The existing force should be shown on the existing strut, eg. 400N (see enlargement). To find if your existing strut has lost force, press down onto a set of bathroom scales, a 400N strut should not compress until you reach 40kg on the scales.
If the standard ball ends supplied are different from your existing ends, you may be able to replace the ends. 6mm and 8m shafts use the 6mm eyes, 10mm shafts are 8m thread. We also have 3 styles of ball joint bracket and eye bolt ends available as separate parts. See enlargement for more detail
- 2 year warranty.
- Model: 12008 DA Trading
- Open Length: 525mm (The length is measured from the centre of the ball joints at each end).
- Stock Length: 220mm
- Force: 400N (Newtons (N). It is the force required to compress the strut. 400N may be expressed as 40kg).
- Shaft: 8mm(6mm, 8mm or 10mm. Is required to be the same if changing ball ends to eye ends).
- Balls: 10mm Ball Joints Ends.
- Shipping Weight: 270 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 2 cm x 2 cm x 55 cm.