Stock Update - 17th May 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 83 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
Gas Strut, 210mm >140mm, 150N, 6mm Shaft with 10mm Ball Joints Ends.
- The existing force should be shown on the existing strut, eg. 150N (see enlargement). To find if your existing strut has lost force, press down onto a set of bathroom scales, a 150N strut should not compress until you reach 15kg on the scales.
If the standard ball ends supplied are different from your existing ends, you may be able to replace the ends. 6mm and8m shafts use the 6mm eyes, 10mm shafts are 8m thread. We also have 3 styles of ball joint bracket and eye bolt ends available as separate parts. See enlargement for more detail.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 6150210
- Length: 210mm (The length is measured from the centre of the ball joints at each end).
- Stroke length: 70mm
- Force: 150N
- Shaft: 6mm / 6mm Thread
- Balls: 10mm Ball Joints Ends.
- Shipping Weight: 90 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 23 cm x 2 cm x 2 cm.