Stock Update - 4th Dec 2020Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 21 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
The MTG-3000H Gas Alarm is intended to detect leakage of bottled gas. It is intended for installation in caravans and boats. The alarm is connected to a power source of 12V DC (non polarised) when used in caravans or boats, or connected to the mains through an external transformer (Not included) 240V AC/12V DC
For detecting LPG, the alarm should be installed within 30 cm of the floor and the maximum distance away from the gas appliances should be no more than 4 metres.
Sleep well with the knowledge that the alarm is monitoring for gas leaks, while ever it is on.
- While a 240v-12v transformer is provided, it does not have an Australian plug - you will need to remove the transformer plug to wire into your 12V system.
- Connecting to your 12v system will provide power.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 043896, 0021-022, 70215190, 000343
- Barcode: 055823030000
- Measures a small 75 x 75 x 35 mm
- Shipping Weight: 370 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 7 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm.
3 year warranty as listed in manual is for Hong Kong only. Australian Warranty is for a period of 12 months only