The MTG-3000H Gas Alarm is intended to detect leakage of bottled gas. It is intended for installation in caravans and boats. The alarm is connected to a power source of 12V DC (non polarised) when used in caravans or boats, or connected to the mains through an external transformer (Not included) 240V AC/12V DC
For detecting LPG, the alarm should be installed within 30 cm of the floor and the maximum distance away from the gas appliances should be no more than 4 metres.
Sleep well with the knowledge that the alarm is monitoring for gas leaks, while ever it is on.
- While a 240v-12v transformer is provided, it does not have an Australian plug - you will need to remove the transformer plug to wire into your 12V system.
- Connecting to your 12v system will provide power.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 043896, 0021-022, 70215190, 000343
- Measures a small 75 x 75 x 35 mm
- Shipping Weight: 370 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 7 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm.
3 year warranty as listed in manual is for Hong Kong only. Australian Warranty is for a period of 12 months only