The Fiamma CaravanStore Awnings are sturdy, lightweight Bag Awnings ideal for windup Camper Trailers & Minivans. The awning is attached to the vehicle by a sail track and it can be installed permanently or easily removed between uses.
Fiamma Caravanstore Awnings are designed to accept are range of additional accessories, from shade screens to complete annex solutions - the CaravanStore range has everything you need to customize your outdoor area.
Once the bag is attached to the caravan or camper trailer the zipper is opened and the awning is manually rolled out. The legs and top rafters slide out from the center of the roller tube at each end. The top rafters are braced back to the vehicle by mounting brackets located inside the awning bag. The legs can then either be pegged to the ground or mounted back to the vehicle with the lower leg brackets included.
A Centre Rafter can be purchased to increase awning tension, helping to prevent water pooling and flapping due to wind.
- Protective Bag - awning is housed in a soft yet study bag
- Double Guide - allows you to use multiple accessories like screens, lights, storage organiser's & tie down kits.
- Anti-Scratch Canopies - with an anti-scratch coating on both sides of the canopy they are hardwearing and UV-resistant to stop fading.
- Integrated Legs - legs and rafters are stored inside the roller tube.
- Wall Fixing Kit - both top and bottom wall mounting brackets included.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 044284 CAMEC, 200-20002 Coast to Coast
- Brand: Fiamma
- Colour: Grey Shades & White
- Overall Bag Dimensions (cm): 236(L) x 15(H) x 8.5(D)
- Fabric Length : 202cm
- Extension: 225cm
- Weight: 7.6kg
- Shipping Weight: 16.00 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 250 cm x 16 cm x 13 cm.
PLEASE NOTE: Recent discussions with Fiamma have found there is an error in the manual provided with the 255 Caravanstore awning. It is not possible to have the legs fold back towards the wall of the vehicle on the 255, meaning the legs can only go to the ground