Stock Update - 11th Apr 2021Sorry, this item is not in our warehouse. We usually have at least 15 of these on our shelves but they have just been sold.
We already have another 50 on order with our supplier.
We should have these again before any other shops, so if you find this product elsewhere we recommend you confirm they physically have it.
We do not a firm ETA yet, but we expect them to arrive within a few weeks.
Please place an order to reserve the next arrivals.
Fiamma Accumulator Tank A20. Provides a smooth, surge free flow of water. May be used with most pump systems and may be mounted in any position
- It has an internal pressurised diaphragm to provide a smooth, surge-free flow. The difference between just the pulsation dampener and the accumulator/pulsation dampener is in the way they are made, therefore operate. The pulsation dampener just relies on the water compressing the standard air pressure within the unit - without a diaphragm. The accumulators have the air inside under pressure in the start up stage, so in effect this gives a longer time (more water flow) between stop and start of pump for the same sized unit.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 800-03010, 035603, 02478-01
- Brand: Fiamma
- Barcode: 8004815035778
- Precharged to 0.9 bars (13psi) but can be recharged if required (max 116psi)
- Dimensions with fittings: 235mm x 150mm x 100mm.
- Has 1/2 BSP thread and also adapters to 12mm hose barb.
- Shipping Weight: 510 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 25 cm x 12 cm x 11 cm.
This product connects to other products that we sell. It has the following connections:
Click to Show Connecting Products