Fiamma Accumulator Tank A20. Provides a smooth, surge free flow of water. May be used with most pump systems and may be mounted in any position
- It has an internal pressurised diaphragm to provide a smooth, surge-free flow. The difference between just the pulsation dampener and the accumulator/pulsation dampener is in the way they are made, therefore operate. The pulsation dampener just relies on the water compressing the standard air pressure within the unit - without a diaphragm. The accumulators have the air inside under pressure in the start up stage, so in effect this gives a longer time (more water flow) between stop and start of pump for the same sized unit.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 035603 CAMEC, 800-03010 Coast to Coast, 02478-01
- Brand: Fiamma
- Barcode: 8004815035778
- Precharged to 0.9 bars (13psi) but can be recharged if required (max 116psi)
- Dimensions with fittings: 235mm x 150mm x 100mm.
- Has 1/2 BSP thread and also adapters to 12mm hose barb.
- Shipping Weight: 510 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 25 cm x 12 cm x 11 cm.
This product connects to other products that we sell. It has the following connections:
Click to Show Connecting Products