The 8000 series of stainless steel drop-ins feature ease of installation, compact size and aesthetically pleasing appearance.
This model features Flame failure Protection on both burners, meaning that should the flame blow out, the gas will stop flowing to that burner. Each burner also has Piezo ignition which is operated by pushing the Ignition button, adjacent to the control knobs.
SMEV TF7 is recommended as most common connection.
Note: Warning at connection prohibits direct connection with gas hose due to heat from burners above. Use only copper adjacent to stove.
- The fold down glass lid, gives added bench space when the stove is not being used.
- Complete with mounting clamps that pull up to hold the stove in place.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 700-05160, 9102302735, Smev 8022
- Brand: Smev
- Dimensions H90mm x W480mm x D370mm
- Gas inlet is female 1/4 inch BSP (you will need to remove the included elbow as it is not true BSP on the 3/8 end)
- Nominal Gas consumption 15.6 Mj/h
- Burner size: 1 x 52mm, 1 x 62mm
- Shipping Weight: 4.29 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 10 cm x 38 cm x 51 cm.
All Smev products are now produced with Dometic's new look branding.
ID-10857 TF7 is a useful adapter if you want to go to a 5/16mm gas pipe.
There is a bag of around half a dozen plastic pins. See the manual, page 31 figure 7. Also on page 16 it states that it is a test point fitting. You have to remove an injector (jet) and screw in this 'test point fitting' so that you can measure the pressure.
This product connects to other products that we sell. It has the following connections:Click to Show Connecting Products