The Dometic Power awnings suit Caravans, 5th wheelers and many Motorhomes with flat walls. By connecting to a 12v power supply these allow you to extend and retract the awning with the flip of a button.
This part includes the roller, motor & fabric.
For a complete installation you will also need:
Power Awning Hardware (arms)
Power awning Switch Kit
SUPEX: PC rafters x 2
Rope Track, Not available from Caravans Plus
They will need to be connected to a 12V power supply.
- 12Volt operation. Press button roll in / roll out
- Fabric 13 oz. 3-ply polyester reinforced vinyl
- Weathershield vinyl
- Roller tube Extruded alloy one piece heavy duty roller tube
- Extension approx. 8 feet (2.44 m)
- You MUST measure from centreline of arms - mistakes are costly
- Hardware Kit. One size fits all. Purchase separately.
- Power Awning Switch Kit. Purchase separately.
- 2 x Supex Roof Rafters. Purchase separately, required to prevent flapping in windy weather
- Rope Track. Is NOT available from Caravans Plus but is required for new installations.
- Available in Granite (Grey) only, in Australia.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 915GN16.000B Dometic
- Brand: Dometic
- Awning roll and fabric measures 16 feet from centre of front leg to centre of rear leg
- Shipping Weight: 32.00 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 520 cm x 16 cm x 16 cm.
Our CommentsNOTE: If you do not have sail track installed on your Caravan/RV, then you will also need to purchase this separately. Bunnings Warehouse is one such retailer of this product Australia wide