Stock Update - 21st Jun 2021Sorry, this item is not in our warehouse.
The demand for this product is normally very low so we only get these in as needed.
If you place an order, we will get it with our weekly supplier delivery.
The Dometic Power awnings suit Caravans, 5th wheelers and many Motorhomes with flat walls. By connecting to a 12v power supply these allow you to extend and retract the awning with the flip of a button.
This part includes the roller, motor & fabric.
For a complete installation you will also need:
Power Awning Hardware (arms)
Power awning Switch Kit
SUPEX: PC rafters x 2
Rope Track, Not available from Caravans Plus
They will need to be connected to a 12V power supply.
- 12Volt operation. Press button roll in / roll out
- Fabric 13 oz. 3-ply polyester reinforced vinyl
- Weathershield vinyl
- Roller tube Extruded alloy one piece heavy duty roller tube
- Extension approx. 8 feet (2.44 m)
- You MUST measure from centreline of arms - mistakes are costly
- Hardware Kit. One size fits all. Purchase separately.
- Power Awning Switch Kit. Purchase separately.
- 2 x Supex Roof Rafters. Purchase separately, required to prevent flapping in windy weather
- Rope Track. Is NOT available from Caravans Plus but is required for new installations.
- Available in Granite (Grey) only, in Australia.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 915GN16.000B
- Brand: Dometic
- Barcode: 01097877
- Awning roll and fabric measures 16 feet from centre of front leg to centre of rear leg
- Shipping Weight: 32.00 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 520 cm x 16 cm x 16 cm.
Our CommentsNOTE: If you do not have sail track installed on your Caravan/RV, then you will also need to purchase this separately. Bunnings Warehouse is one such retailer of this product Australia wide