Stock Update - 25th Jan 2021Sorry, this item is not in our warehouse. We usually have at least 20 of these on our shelves but they have just been sold.
We already have another 29 on order with our supplier. 4 of the new ones are already allocated to other people who have placed orders with us.
We should have these again before any other shops, so if you find this product elsewhere we recommend you confirm they physically have it.
We do not a firm ETA yet, but we expect them to arrive within a few weeks.
Please place an order to reserve the next arrivals.
The new release Ibis 4 from Dometic builds on all the great features of the Ibis 3 while introducing an industry first - dual cylinder horizontal compressor. This new generation variable compressor reduces the level of vibration for quiet operation.
The sleek new design maintains the low profile of the Ibis 3 (only 8mm higher) while weighing 8kg less than its predecessor.
The internal Air Distribution Box (ADB) has also been redesigned for optimal airflow an ease of use. It features a low profile design with an automatically adjusting display brightness based on ambient light. The ADB also features quick access to key modes including Sleep, Auto and more.
- Dual cylinder inverter compressor for reduced vibration
- Optimised airflow for increased efficiency and quiet operation
- Low profile reduces towing drag and the clearance required under carports and garages. The Ibis is less vulnerable to damage from overhanging tree branches and other obstacles.
- Sleep Mode reduces compressor and fan speed to minimise noise and vibration levels while sleeping
- Suitable for either 360 x 360mm or 400 x 400mm roof openings
- 3 year warranty.
- Model: 100-00400, IBIS4-ADB-KIT
- Brand: Dometic
- Electrical rating: 230V
- Compressor Capacity: 3.6kW
- Cooling Capacity: 620W-2878W, 2.2A-8.0A (Rated 2625W, 6.9A)
- Heating Capacity: 981W-3029W, 2.2A-7.5A (Rated 3017W, 6.5A)
- Fan Speeds: 4
- Operating Temperature Range: -2 to 52 degrees celsius
- External Dimensions: 758 x 230 x 1112mm (WxHxL)
- Internal Dimensions: 518 x 48 x 579mm (WxHxL)
- Roof Opening: 360 x 360mm or 400 x 400mm
- Weight: 40kg
- Shipping Weight: 55.00 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 120 cm x 115 cm x 65 cm.