Stock Update - 4th December 2023Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 17 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
The Dometic Ibis 4 is Australia's most popular Caravan Air Conditioner. The Powerful, Low Profile, Roof Mounted unit is Reverse Cycle with an Inverter Compressor.
The Ibis 4 from Dometic builds on all the great features of the Ibis 3 while introducing an industry first - dual cylinder horizontal compressor. This new generation variable compressor reduces the level of vibration for quiet operation.
The sleek new design maintains the low profile of the Ibis 3 (only 8mm higher) while weighing 8kg less than its predecessor.
The internal Air Distribution Box (ADB) has also been redesigned for optimal airflow an ease of use. It features a low profile design with an automatically adjusting display brightness based on ambient light. The ADB also features quick access to key modes including Sleep, Auto and more.
- Dual cylinder inverter compressor for reduced vibration
- Optimised airflow for increased efficiency and quiet operation
- Low profile reduces towing drag and the clearance required under carports and garages. The Ibis is less vulnerable to damage from overhanging tree branches and other obstacles.
- Sleep Mode reduces compressor and fan speed to minimise noise and vibration levels while sleeping
- Suitable for either 360 x 360mm or 400 x 400mm roof openings
- 3 year warranty.
- Model: IBIS4-ADB-KIT, 100-00400
- Brand: Dometic
- Barcode: 6951218417491
- Electrical rating: 230V
- Compressor Capacity: 3.6kW
- Cooling Capacity: 620W-2878W, 2.2A-8.0A (Rated 2625W, 6.9A)
- Heating Capacity: 981W-3029W, 2.2A-7.5A (Rated 3017W, 6.5A)
- Fan Speeds: 4
- Operating Temperature Range: -2 to 52 degrees celsius
- External Dimensions: 758 x 230 x 1112mm (WxHxL)
- Internal Dimensions: 518 x 48 x 579mm (WxHxL)
- Roof Opening: 360 x 360mm or 400 x 400mm
- Suits roofs that are from 30 to 100 mm thick (See Notes below)
- Weight: 40kg
- Shipping Weight: 65.00 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 45 cm x 100 cm x 110 cm.
Whilst the unit will suit roof thicknesses between 30 - 100mm, it is important to note that the kit contains only five spacers and 130mm bolts. This is sufficient for an installation up to 68mm (page 21 of the attached manual). Should you require an installation between 68 - 100mm (maximum), you will need to purchase an additional four bolts at 160mm and spacers for every 10mm increment. These are listed as optional items below.