Stock Update - 6th May 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 2 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
We also have another 4 on order with our supplier that we are expecting soon.
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
Dometic's compact RV inverter air conditioner that is destined to become an industry favourite. Incorporating the best features from both the Harrier and Ibis 4 Dometic has achieved a powerful yet lightweight innovation. The Dometic Harrier Lite is powered by a dual-cylinder inverter compressor and is 29% smaller, 14% lower and 18% lighter than its big brother, it the ideal choice for small & medium size vehicles.
The sleek internal air distribution box has independent vent adjustment with inbuilt LED lighting making it practical with an ultra modern look.
The Harrier has four different operation modes, heating, cooling, outside ventilation & dehumidification all which can be controlled with a touch of a button on the stylish remote. With the Harrier also being able to handle a huge ambient temperature range you get complete climate control with outside temperatures between -2 degrees & +52 degrees.
The variable speed compressor in the Harrier Lite reduces noise, minimises power consumption and vibration, and has an improved sleep mode for complete sleeping comfort.
An additional feature of the Harrier Lite is it can be installed into either a 360x360 or 400x400 roof opening without modification. This provides easy installation & upgrade of almost any roof top air conditioner.
- Dual-Cylinder Inverter Compressor
- Quiet operation
- Light Weight, Low Profile rooftop unit
- Sleep Mode reduces compressor and fan speed to minimise noise and vibration levels while sleeping
- Suitable for either 360 x 360mm or 400 x 400mm roof openings
- 3 year warranty.
- Model: 100-00450, HARRIER-LITE-KIT
- Brand: Dometic
- Electrical rating: 220 to 240V
- Best for vehicle length: Under 6m
- Compressor Capacity: 3.6kW
- Cooling Capacity: 2.4kW, 7.4A
- Heating Capacity: 2.4kW, 4.9A
- Start-up Current: Less than 7.4A
- Max Airflow:
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Operating Temperature Range: -2 to 52 degrees celsius
- External Dimensions: 665 x 240 x 997mm (WxHxL)
- Internal Dimensions: 518 x 48 x 579mm (WxHxL)
- Roof Opening: 360 x 360mm or 400 x 400mm
- Roof Thickness: 20 - 100mm
- Weight: 37kg
- Shipping Weight: 55.00 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 45 cm x 120 cm x 80 cm.