The latest offering from Dometic is the Harrier V2 Inverter Air Conditioner. Building on the success of the earlier model, the V2 has a reduced noise level and the sleek air distribution box with inbuilt ambient lighting achieves an ultra modern look.
The first caravan air conditioner to use inverter technology means not only does it have the largest cooling capacity in its class, but is an ideal choice for those running off a generator. Capable of cooling RV's up to 7.5m (25ft) with an airflow of 180L/s, the Harrier provides trouble free start-up and operation all from a 2000w generator.
The Harrier has four different operation modes, heating, cooling, outside ventilation & dehumidification all which can be controlled with a touch of a button on the stylish remote. With the Harrier also being able to handle a huge ambient temperature range you get complete climate control with outside temperatures between -2 degrees & +52 degrees.
While the variable speed compressor in the Harrier reduces noise, minimises power consumption and vibration, the V2 goes one step further with the improved sleep mode for complete sleeping comfort.
An additional feature of the Harrier is it can be installed into either a 360x360 or 400x400 roof opening without modification. This provides easy installation & upgrade of almost any roof top air conditioner.
- Inverter Compressor
- Quiet operation
- Sleep Mode reduces compressor and fan speed to minimise noise and vibration levels while sleeping
- Remote controlled oscillating vents and cold plasma air purification
- Suitable for either 360 x 360mm or 400 x 400mm roof openings
- 3 year warranty.
- Model: HARRIER-INV-V2-KIT Dometic, 100-02306 Coast to Coast, 044262 CAMEC
- Brand: Dometic
- Electrical rating: 230V
- Best for vehicle length: up to 7.5m (25ft)
- Compressor Capacity: 3.7kW
- Cooling Capacity: 3.1kW, 6.5A
- Heating Capacity: 2.8kW, 5.2A
- Max Airflow: 649m3/h (180L/s)
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Operating Temperature Range: -2 to 52 degrees celsius
- External Dimensions: 750 x 280 x 1070mm (WxHxL)
- Internal Dimensions: 500 x 66 x 520mm (WxHxL)
- Roof Opening: 360 x 360mm or 400 x 400mm
- Roof Thickness: 30 - 100mm *for 60-100mm you will need the thick roof adaptor - sold separately
- Weight: 45kg
- Shipping Weight: 65.00 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 62 cm x 115 cm x 117 cm.