Stock Update - 6th May 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 8 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
COAST curved roof rafters stop the fabric on rollout awnings from holding water and flapping in the wind.
Simple installation - simply attach bracket to van wall with 2 screws, extend awning to fully opened position making sure the key way is facing down, drill a hole in awning tube at appropriate height . Make sure to de-burr hole to avoid damage to awning fabric on closing.
The white powdercoated aluminium rafter has a very slight curve to provide some extra support without putting too much tension on the awning fabric. Smaller awnings need just one while larger awnings would benefit from 2 or even more. They take just seconds to place in position, and can be used to hang the 'End wall screens' from if they are placed near the end of the awning.
- Suit Carefree, A&E, Dometic and many other awnings
- Not suitable for Fiamma Awnings
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 200-08270
- Brand: Coast to Coast RV
- Very Slight Curve - Curve offset is approx. 15-20mm when extended to 2.4m long
- Aluminium - Powdercoat White, square cross-section
- Extends from 1.5m to 2.5m
- Wall bracket included (without screws)
- Shipping Weight: 2.20 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 160 cm x 6 cm x 5 cm.
PLEASE NOTE: To work out the 15mm curvature, extend the rafter out 8ft or 2440mm. 15mm is the distance measured from the underside straight line, to the underside of the rafter.