A DIY awning wall kit to suit Carefree and Dometic rollout awnings, plus other rollout awnings available in Australia. Will suit awnings that are up to 2.4m wide (8 feet), with a roof mount up to 2.7m high (9 feet).
There are a number of interchangeable components that are included in every kit to provide a solution for every compatible awning.
**If any gas appliance exhausts into the annex, ventilation must be provided in the draft skirt.
- Suitable for pop-tops and caravans
- Suitable for variable height up to 2.7m (9 feet) from ground
- Draught skirt and wheel covering included made from non-fraying grey PVC
- The walls are constructed of weaved polyester yarns 0.46mm thick
- Windows are made from clear PVC 0.27mm thick
- Opening door at each end and long wall
- Clear zippered windows with flyscreens
- External Window flaps
- Adjustable angle for end walls
- The awning roof clips over the end walls to provide a draft and water resistant junction.
- Floor is not included.
- Polyester is known for its strength and durability. It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkles, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals
- Measure from centreline to centerline of legs.
- Model: 150-03040 Coast to Coast
- Brand: Coast to Coast RV
- Suit variable roof width up to 2.4m (8 feet)
- Suits a 16 foot rollout awning, as measured between centre lines of awning legs.
- Long wall is around 14 Feet 7 Inch long
- Shipping Weight: 38.00 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 175 cm x 42 cm x 22 cm.
Slate/Blue would be the best way to describe the colour. 'Napoleonic French Blue' as a google search will bring up similar colours.