Stock Update - 14th August 2022Sorry, this item is not in our warehouse.
The demand for this product is normally very low so we only get these in as needed.
If you place an order, we will get it with our weekly supplier delivery.
A DIY awning wall kit to suit Carefree and Dometic rollout awnings, plus other rollout awnings available in Australia. Will suit awnings that are up to 2.4m wide (8 feet), with a roof mount up to 2.7m high (9 feet).
There are a number of interchangeable components that are included in every kit to provide a solution for every compatible awning.
**If any gas appliance exhausts into the annex, ventilation must be provided in the draft skirt.
- Suitable for pop-tops and caravans
- Suitable for variable height up to 2.7m (9 feet) from ground
- Draught skirt and wheel covering included made from non-fraying grey PVC
- The walls are constructed of weaved polyester yarns 0.46mm thick
- Windows are made from clear PVC 0.27mm thick
- Opening door at each end and long wall
- Clear zippered windows with flyscreens
- External Window flaps
- Adjustable angle for end walls
- The awning roof clips over the end walls to provide a draft and water resistant junction.
- Floor is not included.
- Polyester is known for its strength and durability. It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkles, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals
- Measure from centreline to centerline of legs.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 150-03000
- Brand: Coast to Coast RV
- Suit variable roof width up to 2.4m (8 feet)
- Suits a 12 foot rollout awning, as measured between centre lines of awning legs.
- Long wall is around 10 Feet 7 Inch long
- Shipping Weight: 34.80 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 39 cm x 22 cm x 175 cm.
Slate/Blue would be the best way to describe the colour. 'Napoleonic French Blue' as a google search will bring up similar colours.