Stock Update - 28th July 2021Sorry, this item is not in our warehouse.
The demand for this product is normally very low so we only get these in as needed.
If you place an order, we will get it with our weekly supplier delivery.
Coast To Coast RV has produced their own range of jockey wheels to provide an economical alternative to the Alko range. Available with standard or swivel clamps the range includes 150mm(6") & 200mm(8") solid wheels or 250mm(10") pneumatic wheels. Each unit is zinc coated and has a 340kg capacity with a lifting height of 254mm.
This unit is ideal for caravans or trailers which do not require much movement once detached from tow vehicle. If movement is required or using on soft or uneven ground then larger diameter jockey wheels are recommended.
- Zinc Coated
- Swivel bracket allows the jockey wheel to stay permanently attached.
- No need to remove for storage
- Simple swing away action for travelling position
- Angle tube prevents rotation when stowed
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 450-10002
- Brand: Coast
- Static Capacity: 340kg
- Wheel Size: 150mm (6") solid tyre
- Weight: 6kg
- Max Lift / extension: 254mm
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Clamp: Swivel Bracket - Bolt on suit 75mm & 100mm u-bolts (not included)
- Shipping Weight: 6.90 Kgs.
Important - Jockey wheels are not designed to be use to manoeuvre in their extended position. The strength of the shaft is greatly reduced in the extended position and likely the bend or break during movement. The correct method is the lower as far as possible without limiting the wheel from pivoting before moving. Lowering the jockey wheel will make it safer and easier to manoeuvre.