Stock Update - 27th October 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 25 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
Canopy lifters. These spring loaded scissor type roof lifters are made of tubular steel.
- Each lifter will hold up 30kg of roof, with the standard spring included. DO NOT replace BREHA with this model as they are wider at the hinge and can catch when folded. Also early Viscounts and Millards are best replaced with the Breha style that is slimmer and stronger. The current tubular ones tend to catch on the lip of the roof unless everything is perfectly aligned, as they now have an extra sleeve at the hinge position.
We do NOT recommend replacing the scissor style with the gas struts and alternate ends as it can take quite a lot of experimenting in position, which involves new holes being drilled each time as the opposing forces must be balanced to have correct location when up as well as when down.
The bottom bracket measures 900mm long, and it can lift to a maximum height of 680mm.
When replacing, it is best to replace opposite lifters at the same time, to prevent undue stress which will bend the arms.
CARE - when fitting, insure they are replaced in the same direction as they were i.e. if the fixed corner is on the right, replace it with the fixed corner on the right.
This will vary for each side.
The enlargement shows the bracket closed. The vertical height when closed is 65mm and the width is 55mm. The image shows the mounting holes in the vertical face, and there are also holes in the horizontal faces for alternate mounting.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 008353, 250-00520, 40130150
- 900 wide, up to 685 high.
- Tubular Construction.
- Weight 30kg.
- Shipping Weight: 2.85 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 5 cm x 7 cm x 93 cm.