Stock Update - 17th Jan 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 4 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
CAMEC T-handle suits popular caravans such as Jayco. This replacement housing accommodates CAMECs 'One-Key Fits All' barrel eliminating the need to have a different key for every lock.
The updated Boot Door Handles require a longer barrel. These are only available as part of the updated barrel kits. This means you can not get more than one handle matching.
- The One-Key Solution for ALL your locks. Caravan and RV vehicles are equipped with a variety of doors, hatches, vents and outlets that are fitted with different keys to unlock each one. CAMEC now have a solution that allows you to upgrade each of these locks so you need only one key to unlock all of them.
- Model: 042091
- Brand: Camec
- Barcode: 9339051003670
- No Barrel included
- Compatible with CAMEC One-Key system
- Handle is 60mm x 25mm
- Extends out 46mm
- Shaft extends 30mm long at rear, and 8mm square with thread.
- Rear securing screws are 38mm apart
- No Screws provided, reuse existing.
- Shipping Weight: 200 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 4 cm x 12 cm x 21 cm.
The updated one key systems means you can no longer get more than one boot handle keyed alike. Also the original style (shorter barrels) cannot be used in the new style boot handles. As of yet there is no way around this oversight.