Stock Update - 14th Jun 2021Sorry, this item is not in our warehouse.
The demand for this product is normally very low so we only get these in as needed.
If you place an order, we will get it with our weekly supplier delivery.
Fitted with Tinted Toughened Safety Glass, these sliding windows are made in Australia. They feature a smooth powder coated aluminium external frame and an internal clamp ring for a professional finish.
The radius of the corner cutouts is 68mm while the cutout should be 6mm more than the quoted window size to accommodate the internal clamp ring. The window overlap is 15mm all round. The frame extends into the window hole 13mm from the front face. They are not recommended for the front of an RV where the slope is greater than 10 Degrees.
The Left and Right side is determined when looking from outside the caravan. The window images shown are examples, colour and size will vary.
- Clamp ring eliminates external fasteners
- Available in Black or White powder coated aluminium
- ADR approved for use in Motor homes
- Tinted toughened safety glass
- Replaceable fly screens
- Sealing foam sold separate, search Foam Seal
- Clamp ring may need to be trimmed at join during installation
- Clamp screws are not included, length depends on wall thickness
- Sliding panel should be located toward the rear, on sides of RVs
- Installation instructions are detailed in FAQ & Guides
- This quality product is Made in Australia.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 034648
- Brand: Camec
- Opening required 456 x
- External frame - Black
- Clamp ring (internal) -
- Clamp ring suits minimum
wall thickness 26mm
- Right pane slides