The Camec Odyssey window range is the newest version of the classic caravan windout windows previously known as Jupiter or Australite Windows. Considered an industry standard, the Odyssey range has maintained all the key features and sizing to allow easy replacement of existing windows.
These durable windows are made with a powder coated aluminum frame, tinted single glazed acrylic panel and a removable fly screen. The top hinge windows can be opened to a 70 degree angle by using the winder handle which can be placed at either end of the window.
We have written a help article for installation and linked it below. Also listed is #007348: PVC Window Surround Moulding - we recommend this to be used for internal trim where wall thickness is between 25mm and 35mm thick.
- A single opening window
- Tinted Odyssey acrylic glazing is UV stabilised, single thickness, with a modern curved shape
- Top hinge allows windows to stay partially open during rain
- Open to an angle of 70 degrees
- Two radius corners at the bottom, 70mm radius
- 15mm frame overlap on outside wall
- Frame recesses 13mm into wall opening
- Smooth modern aluminium extrusion
- The single winder can be placed at either end
- Twin internal operated catches for each hopper
- Replaceable press-on Fly screens
- ADR approved for use in Motorhomes
- This quality product is Made in Australia.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 041349 Camec Factory
- Brand: Camec
- Fit into opening 565mm high x 762mm wide
- Single locking catch only on this size
- Glazing: Tinted Odyssey acrylic panel
- Frame colour: Black
- Shipping Dimensions: 80 cm x 62 cm x 10 cm.