Stock Update - 24th Nov 2020Sorry, this item is not in our warehouse. We usually have at least 1 of these on our shelves but it has just been sold.
We already have another 8 on order with our supplier. 3 of the new ones are already allocated to other people who have placed orders with us.
We should have these again before any other shops, so if you find this product elsewhere we recommend you confirm they physically have it.
The supplier has told us to expect arrival around 3rd of December.
Please place an order to reserve the next arrivals.
This European designed Instant Hot Water System from Camec allows continuous hot water flow with selectable temperatures from 35 to 60 degrees celsius.
Unlike storage tank hot water systems which require continual energy to maintain water temperature, this instantaneous system only uses gas when water is flowing. This means up to 60% less gas consumption than tank systems making it an economical choice, perfect for Caravans and RVs.
The included digital controller makes it easy to select your desired temperature as well as turn the system on or off.
Water temperature rise of 37.7 degrees celsius is at 3.3 litres per minute. Higher flow rates will result in less temperature rise.
- Instant, continuous hot water
- Easy Installation - suits common cutout size (same as Suburban)
- Australian Gas & WaterMark Approved
- Efficient - low power & gas consumption
- Selectable temperature from 35 to 60 degrees celsius
- Camec One Key compatible
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 042793
- Brand: Camec
- Barcode: 9339051005797
- Heating Source: Gas
- Cutout Dimensions(mm): 330(w) x 330(h) x 380(d)
- Heating Rate: Continuous output 35 - 60 degrees celsius
- 36,500BTU heating power
- Minimum starting water flow: 2.5L/min
- Temperature rise @ 3.3L/min flow: 37.7 degrees celsius. Higher flow rates will result in less temperature rise.
- Weight: 12.1kg
- Shipping Weight: 15.00 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 40 cm x 40 cm x 42 cm.
These are an economical choice of instantaneous gas hot water system suited for warm climate regions.
The low heating capacity of these units make them unsuitable for use in low ambient temperature conditions. If you are visiting cooler climate areas we recommend the Suburban Nautilus with 50% higher heating capacity.