The Camec Elite Pro 2 enables you to move your caravan or trailer into locations that are impossible when attached to a tow vehicle. This style of mover remains mounted to you van and the rollers are manually engaged to the caravan tyres before use. This style of mover provides greater traction control and ease of use than the Jockey wheel style mover.
- Makes the hardest park effortless and safe.
- Remote control allows you control from any vantage point around the caravan.
- Aluminium rollers reduce unwanted wear on tyres.
- Soft start and stop technology means no jerky movements.
- Easy winding action to engage rollers.
- All mover components are fully protected against water spray, dirt, and oil.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 043321 CAMEC
- Brand: Camec
- Not suitable for rear shackle type suspensions
- Suitable for most single or twin axle caravans up to 1800kg
- Maximum Tyre Width: 205mm
- Suitable for Caravan Width: 1800mm to 2500mm
- Safe Working Load: 1800kg (up to 1500kg on an 18% gradient)
- Speed: 9cm /sec
- Average Current Consumption: 20 Amps
- Max Current Consumption: 100 Amps
- 12 Volts
- Weight (2 motor set): 37kg
- Shipping Weight: 47.00 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 74 cm x 32 cm x 44 cm.
*** IMPORTANT *** These units are NOT compatible with earlier Elite Pro models and cannot be paired together.